Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Softball Doubleheader With Two Teams

I barely have time to breathe right now. I need rest.

I made a couple bad decisions last night.

First off, it was Tuesday last night. And on Tuesdays they have a buy one get one free at Dominoes. I wasn't that hungry but I had a couple hours to kill before my softball game so I bought 2 large pizzas for just me and one of my co-worker. I took it to the game and ended up eating a box and a quarter before the game. I ate 10 slices.

Mistake number two was playing for one of the teams that was playing after our game. They needed players and they asked me. I said yes. The 2nd game ended at 10:20pm and I got home around 11 something. I got home, cleaned my room, stretch my dad, brushed his teeth, put him to bed, wash a ton of dishes, took out the trash, wrote out my weekly agenda and then crashed around 1am.

I am tired.

October 28th, 2008, 7:30 PM PST @ Pan Pacific Park

LegalZoom (5-1) stays in first place after smashing Throwdowns (4-3), 19 to 6. This game was over after three innings as we were up 14-0. We let Kendy pitch the last two innings and he only gave up one run. Easy win.




October 28th, 2008, 9:00 PM PST @ Pan Pacific Park

I pitched for the winless Watchmen against Prison Breakers and got them their first win of the season. I also hit a homer and got mad trash talking from the team we're gonna play next week. They gave us our only lost of the season.

Watchmen 17, Prison Breakers 13. Suckas.

No comments: