Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Sayounara!

Dear Friends:

As some of you may or may not know, today is my last day here at LegalZoom.

I just wanted to thank you guys all for making my 2.5 years here as easy, fun and enjoyable as possible. Whether it was playing basketball, softball, card-games, or just plain water-cooler talking, you became a part of my life. It's definitely something I don't and won't take for granted. The number of great friendships I've made in the 956-days-after-date-of-hired might be small but the time spent together is immeasurable. So even if I don't show it when I leave my desk for the last time tonight, you guys will be missed.

Stay Connected:
vietngyn@yahoo.com

I'd appreciate it if you guys can send me your personal email and/or cell phone number to vietngyn@yahoo.com (if I don't have it already). Thank you in advance!

Your friend,
Viet

For the record:
LegalZoom Basketball:
Registered for 6 seasons; won 5 championships; lost the bid for a 6th-straight in the 2nd round last week.
LegalZoom Softball:
Registered for 4 seasons; improved our record every single season; finishing first in the 4th and final season.

*Sayounara means "Goodbye, see you again."

Hopefully, I will see you guys all again. Peace out.

No comments: