Monday, March 21, 2011

Hit And Run Playoffs

Wednesday, March 2nd, 2011, 7:45 PM PST @ Joe Rodgers Field in Long Beach

Our semi-final game didn't go too well. We actually scored enough runs to win but my pitching was no where to be found.

I walked about 5 hitters in this game and 4 of them were girls. I'm pretty sure all of them ended up scoring and we lost the game 17-12.

It sucks because I was expecting to win it all. I told myself that if my team can score at least 10 runs, there's no way we're losing this game. Even though Booze Hounds (10-0) were undefeated, they're not even a good co-ed team. Their girls are terrible and their dudes are decent at best.

The worst thing about losing this game is that the Booze Hounds now have to move up one division, meaning I won't be able to talk to the girls on their team. What a disappointment.

And for the record, they also won the championship game 17-2 in 5 innings.

No comments: