Monday, November 3, 2008

Clean Sweep

November 1st, 2008, 1:00 PM PST @ Eagle Rock HS

NotGuilty 46, WESC 34.

We fell behind right of the gate 10-2. That's when we took out Ben and Sean for Vahe and me. Easy win from there on.

I was super soar from 5 pickup games @8am earlier in the day. I also had salsa class somewhere between basketball.




November 1st, 2008, 3:00 PM PST @ Eagle Rock HS

NotGuilty 52, A-Game 29.

Again we got off to a slow start. I'm not sure who started but again we were losing when I came in the game with Diego around the 12-minute mark. I went for some Zankou Chicken after the first game cause I was hella hungry (first meal of the day since being up since 730am, I'm not doing this ever again).

Again, we win easy. I don't think our team is that great. The competition is just that bad.




November 2nd, 2008, 11:20 AM PST @ Banning HS

I forget the final score but we won this game pretty easily as well. I didn't shoot well but I did hit 4 three's, including a bank shot from the corner 3 spot-behind-the-backboard (impossible shot hah).

LBC is now 4-0.

LBC 77, Super Badd 64.

No comments: