Monday, November 24, 2008

Two on Two Basketball

November 22nd, 2008, 1:00 PM PST @ Eagle Rock HS

I didn't show. I've only played in 2 games this season. I'm close to dropping from this zero-competition league.






November 22nd, 2008, 5:20 PM PST @ Banning HS

We (LBC, 6-0) were scheduled to play Lucky Charms (now, 2-4) at 5:20pm on Saturday but only two of the fools on Lucky Charms showed up.

We were actually short a couple players too so Kev filled in. It was me, my brothers Nam and Tuan, James, and Kev. Too bad we didn't have an opponent to whoop on. James left at halftime and we played 2 on 2 just to break a sweat in. It was me and Kev versus my two brothers. Needless to say, we didn't play very good defense against each and all four of us were raining threes all day. I think we shot at least 60% as a whole from 3 point land. The final score was something like 82-74 (1's and 2's). The brothers won but it was more of a shooting expedition than a game.

I was thinking that it's pretty cool to have two brothers that can actually ball. I'd have to say that it's pretty hard to find people who are actually good in sports. It's not that easy to just randomly pick someone off the street and end up getting a good game from them (in any sport you choose). In other words, if you can play ball or can play solidly in any sport, you're pretty talented. And since Thanksgiving is coming up, you should be thankful -- not just because you can play but to have limbs that can move.



No comments: