Friday, April 17, 2009

Health Net-Loss

April 16th, 2009, 6:30 PM PST @ Northrup Grunman in Woodland Hills

We cruised to an easy win last over Health Net. I believe the final score was 21-2. Mike Chan batted me in the leadoff spot for the first time (apparently I impressed him enough last week with 2 hit and a couple ribi's including a hustle-triple).

Too bad in my first at-bat I only took one ball and then swung at the second pitch that was clearly out of the zone and hit a weak grounder for an out. I did crush the ball in my next 3 at-bats including a left-handed at-bat. 3 for 4 with a couple more RBI's and runs scored.

That pitcher was weak though so we'll see how it goes next time out.

Rockets Record: 2-0

The Players:
Ron
Mike
Michael
Ryan
Morgan
Dana
Gary
Peggy
Viet


No comments: