Thursday, February 24, 2011

Pick Up Softball

The team name is Hit And Run. It is a co-ed team. One of my high school friend asked me to come pitch for his team because his pitcher went down with some form of cancer.

I lost the first two games for them as their starting pitcher.

Wednesday, February 23rd, 2011, 7:45PM PST @ Cherry Park in Long Beach

Fresh off my killer pitching last night in the two posteason games, I came through with a needed win for these guys and catapult us into the playoffs. We won easily, 15-3.

We will be the four seed next Wednesday and will be facing the 10-0 team in the semi-finals. Familiar story? I hope so but our chicks really do suck in comparison to the first place team. They're also pretty weak looking and I have no interest in hollering at any of them.

I did put in work on this one Mexican chick from another team though. I'm starting to like this co-ed stuff. I do have one rant though. This fat ass chick (pictured below, dead center) on our team has a hunch that I'm digging that Mexican chick and she's definitely cock-blocking like a dumb ass.

I also scoped out this one white chick on the 10-0 team tonight. She's solid. I'm still trying to find a way to talk to her. She plays in the fucking outfield though which sucks big time. If she was playing first base, I'm definitely not taking the extra bag next week. Fuck. Her booty is vicious and her body and face are nice.

Peace.

No comments: