Thursday, April 10, 2008

Be Happy and Keep Smiling

This is a random entry. Well, not really, let me explain..

In an effort to write more to keep my brain juice flowing and the mind sharp (staring at the computer screen kills so many brain cells, I hate it), I have decided to expand my blog entries to outside of just writing about sports. To date, every single of my entries have had some kind or form of sports. The average person may not necessarily be into sports and possibly be easily turned off from reading. Some of my friends have told me straight up that my blog entries are plain boring and that they simply don't care about my sports' stuff. I really didn't care too much at the time (and I still don't) because I was practically just using this blog page to keep track of scores and stats. The primary purpose was to have an archive history of all my games logged into one secure place.

But over the past couple days, I've been doing a lot of thinking (this is what happens when you're stuck in traffic and you're tired of listening to the radio) and concluded that I need to find a new thing, a new passion. I love sports but life just isn't about sports. I don't consider myself a great writer at all (I majored in Math if you didn't know) but I do love to write occasionally (especially poems). I'll definitely post some poems in the near future.

I'm not sure what that new thing is but I promise myself I will discover it before my time is up.

Things change. Some times for the better and some times for the worst. Some times in order to get better, it has to turn for the worst. People can also change (and so can blog entries of course hah) but I don't think they should unless it's for the better. You are who you are.

I'm gonna end this entry now before my thoughts start to go jumbo and contradiction ensues.

My friend Pitou gave me a solid song to listen to here. I'm on to the Mary J. No not the weed. =)

Mary J. - Not Gon' Cry
Mary J. - We Ride

2 comments:

Deuce said...

this is as boring as the other posts! haha

vtn said...

haha