Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Poem Time

As promised in a previous entry..

Whisper Not Gone

On a hot, cold night.
I am silent, all tears.
A whisper, cries right.
Gone are, my fears.

I miss you so much.
Whisper me again.
I can hear your touch.
Whisper me again.

Thunder, then rain.
My mind, racing.
More tears, same pain.
My heart, pacing.

Life goes on.
You're no longer here.
I will from hereon,
Know you're here.

Dai Tri Nguyen, June 11, 1990 - June 30, 1990

Ba Ma Va Anh Chi Luong Luong Nho Con

2 comments:

Deuce said...

poem? i guess.....anyway, i am assuming that it is a poem about a lost one. did dtn live for 19 days? you typed out 6/11/90 to 6/30/90.

vtn said...

yeah only 19 days. cant believe it's already been 18 years.

he was the 9th child after my youngest sister.

my oldest brother's fav # is 9 and 2nd oldest fav is #11.