Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Birthday Shout Out

I usually don't do anything for my birthday. I don't expect anything and I don't want anything except to see friends and families.

Anyhow, special thanks to..

Esther - first person to wish me happy birthday!
Anne - for calling.
Ken - giving me a call.
Vince - for calling.
Kev - texting and taking me out to lunch at work the next day.
Brian - text message.
Tom - via facebook.
Liliana - via facebook.
Pitou - via email and giving me $40 to bet through his website.
Softball Fellas - got us a blowout victory.

The following 5 people tried really hard to surprise me but failed miserably, hah. They're unbelievable though. Hanh, Tina, Monica, Jennifer, and Bernice lit me a cake in the dark at their apartment in L.A. They also got me a gift to go with it.

No comments: