Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Too Much Basketball Losing

May 10th, 2008, 3:00 PM PST @ San Marino HS

We lost a game where we were up a comfortable 7 points with a minute and change left. We lose by one when the other team scored a layup with 3 seconds left.


May 10th, 2008, 4:00 PM PST @ San Marino HS

Our crookedstraight team suffered another loss at the hand of DKH Sports. I was really angry throughout this entire game. I don't remember being this pissed off in a very long, long time. I fouled out with six minutes left in the game. We had six players.

At halftime, when I was walking across the other team's bench to get some water, one of the fobs on DKH said "what cha looking at." I didn't say anything back. He said it in a way to piss me off and I'm sure that was his intention. I wanted to come out in the 2nd half and just take it to them but it didn't happen that way. We played bad and we lose.


May 11th, 2008, 2:00 PM PST @ Banning HS

LBC got their first win of the season on a forfeit. I didn't even show up. I was at lunch with Momma for Mother's Day. My brother left lunch and went to the game. He forwarded me the forfeit news.

No comments: