Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Regular Season Perfected

December 21st, 2008, 2:20 PM PST @ Banning HS

Our LBC division-title game versus the previous 7-1 Hitmen (now 7-2) was a no contest. We jumped on them early and held on for a 71-62 victory. Those fools were huge as hell and talking hella trash to me cause I was the smallest one. Too bad I ended up blocking 2 shots and giving them a lil bit of KG verbage right back at 'em. This game had the playoff feel to it and was pretty exciting.

I really didn't completely trust my healing ankle during pre-game but I think it's safe to say that it's good enough to play again. I love basketball!

I had at least 5 steals. But I really made my mark in the 4th quarter where I hit a 3-ball, blocked 2 shots on help-D, and made my free throws late in the game. The perfect season is completed at 9-0. This is pretty impressive, considering we ran 5-deep to start the season and 6-deep for the entire season. Time for the playoffs.

No comments: