Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Stupid Safety

November 27th, 2008, 9:00 AM PST @ Some Elementary Center in Los Alamitos

Every Thanksgiving Day, we play our Turkey Bowl against these white guys. It's actually this white guy, named Steve Meckna, who teachers at Long Beach Poly, and his extended family (more white guys). My brother used to date his daughter until she cheated on him and he gave her the peace out sign. Our team consist of me, a couple of my brothers, and a bunch of random weak Asian fools. Although we did pick up a couple decent guys this year. It still didn't work. Same result.

The annual white guys versus yellow guys game is dominately owned by the white people. I think they're like 8-1-1 all-time against us. Ownage.

We actually led this game 14-7 but it didn't last long as a stupid safety late in the game cost us the game 23-21.

Stats: 2 Receptions, 1 TD, 1 INT.

As for the day in itself, I spend the rest of it in the kitchen, cooking it up. The family came over around 630 and left around 10. My little nephews are crazy, especially the new black guy. He's like 2 years old and he already knows all his numbers and alphabets. I had a lot of fun teaching him how to recover a fumble.

No comments: