Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Done Hitmen

Hitmen softball is done for now (email from the man in charge, Dave)..

Hi, guys.

Today's the last day of registration, and I've decided I'm not going down to the reg office today. First off, I simply don't have the money from everyone. Normally, that's something I'll live with, but we've also been so wrecked with attendance issues that I simply don't feel like it's worth my effort to do this this time around.

I'll try again come next season, which should be about three months away. If there's enough interest, I'll put another team together. Or, if one of you wants to do it, I'll join that team.

Registration closes at 5 p.m., or when the last slot is taken. If you want to register the team, I'll send you the roster and information, and you can call the L.B. office and see about paying over the phone. Beyond that, there's really not much else to say. Those who've already
given me their money, I'll send it back.

Thanks.

August 16th, 2008, 3:00 PM PST @ Best Fit Gym

I didn't play in this game because I was in Utah. I heard we won by a lot:

No comments: