Monday, August 25, 2008

Plans - Failed.

My plans for the weekend:

1. Bowling outing tonight with the CIC people at 8pm at Cal-Bowl in Long Beach. It should be fun.
Attended. Three people flaked. I saw two people from high school that I last saw in my Electronics class at Poly. Cool.

2. Basketball game on Saturday, 3pm at Best Fit Gym in the City of Industry. I am going to score at least 15 points.
Attended. Shot terribly and scored only 4 points. We won the game though.

August 23, 2008, 3:00 PM @ Best Fit Gym

Here is the boxscore:




3. Ken's Birthday dinner somewhere in L.A. This is also tomorrow (Saturday).
Attended. The spot was at Lawry's on the corner of Wilshire and La Cienega. I've never been here prior to that night and I'd have to say that was some good meat.

AND..

4. Clean my room. I have a lot of little things sitting around. They gotta go.
I spent almost a whole day cleaning my room and it's finally done. Let's just say that my room is the cleanest it'll ever be and I want to spend more time in it now. There was some crazy cleaning going on yesterday in my room. I'm happy.

5. Clean the kitchen. I mean clean it inside out. I've done the dishes twice this week which is sick. I've been doing it every night the previous two weeks and the kitchen is still a mess. This is the weekend the kitchen will meet Mr. Scrubber.
I didn't get a chance to clean it inside out but I washed every single dish, bowl, and cup. I did as much as I can. Failed.


6. Clean my bathroom. I gotta clean this baby up.
I straight up got friendly with the toilet water and introduced my sink to Mr. Comet and his buddy, the green scrubber with his counterpart the yellow sponge.

7. Set up two bookshelves. The desk in my room is useless and taking up mad space. It's being replaced by two $20 bookshelves. If you need a bookshelf, go get 'em at IKEA for $20 each. Solid deal.
Bookshelves are out of the box and in use.

8. Wash my car. I'm a super clean freak so everything has to be cleaned thoroughly.
Done.

9. Do my homework. Stupid Spanish class is hard.
I don't have the book and I don't have the copies of the book because someone (who was suppose to make extra copies at work to give to me) forgot them at work. Failed.

10. Read the Kite Runner. I've been stuck on page 185 or so for the longest.
I read two short chapters and am now over the 200-page mark.

11. Watch a movie. I wanna go see Batman before it exits the theatres but everyone I know has already seen it. I might have to go solo on this one. Sweet. Cheaper that way hah. I might have to just settle for a movie on the big screen in the back house though if there's no time.
Didn't watch a damn thing.

No comments: