Friday, August 22, 2008

What Lies Ahead

It's August 22, 2008. Friday. 2:42PM PST. I am at work. LegalZoom.com, Inc.

My plans for the weekend:

1. Bowling outing tonight with the CIC people at 8pm at Cal-Bowl in Long Beach. It should be fun.

2. Basketball game on Saturday, 3pm at Best Fit Gym in the City of Industry. I am going to score at least 15 points.

3. Ken's Birthday dinner somewhere in L.A. This is also tomorrow (Saturday).

AND..

4. Clean my room. I have a lot of little things sitting around. They gotta go.

5. Clean the kitchen. I mean clean it inside out. I've done the dishes twice this week which is sick. I've been doing it every night the previous two weeks and the kitchen is still a mess. This is the weekend the kitchen will meet Mr. Scrubber.

6. Clean my bathroom. I gotta clean this baby up.

7. Set up two bookshelves. The desk in my room is useless and taking up mad space. It's being replaced by two $20 bookshelves. If you need a bookshelf, go get 'em at IKEA for $20 each. Solid deal.

8. Wash my car. I'm a super clean freak so everything has to be cleaned thoroughly.

9. Do my homework. Stupid Spanish class is hard.

10. Read the Kite Runner. I've been stuck on page 185 or so for the longest.

11. Watch a movie. I wanna go see Batman before it exits the theatres but everyone I know has already seen it. I might have to go solo on this one. Sweet. Cheaper that way hah. I might have to just settle for a movie on the big screen in the back house though if there's no time.

No comments: