Friday, October 5, 2007

Base Running Mistakes

October 4th, 2007, 7:30 PM PST

LegalZoom (1-3) fell Thursday night to Priviledged & Confidential (3-0), 16-11.

This was a terrible game. I am extremely disappointed.

We were four for five in the first inning and then the inning ended. In the second inning, we were 3 for 5 and then inning over. In the third inning, we were five for six and somehow the inning ended! Our runners were getting thrown out left and right trying to steal the extra bag. As coach, I take responsibility.

No, I lied. I can't control people trying to take extra bases. Yes, I got gunned down at home (and I could of control this I guess) but that's only because there was no third-base coach and I heard "Go home, go home!"



The worst part is these guys on the other team in the outfield were some short, skinny Asian dudes firing bullets at their designated targets and not missing. They were gunning us down like Vietnam over again!



Batted: 1 for 3, single, walk.

KK, we win if you show.

2 comments:

The Hero said...

1-3? What is happening to your Ichior swing?

vtn said...

yeah something aint right. i grounded out with the bases full in a huge situation in the 6th inning too!

suckers!