Monday, October 8, 2007

Just Another Weekend.

October 5th, 2007, 7:45 PM PST

Hitmen (3-1) mercied Ptsd (2-2) Friday night.

There was one memorable point in this game. This guy wearing a bright-blue shirt on the other team came out to relieve the starting pitcher (who did pretty well). This blue-shirt-guy walked about eight batters and I'm not sure if he recorded an out. At the same time, he was rambling at us for not swinging at his pitches. I walked on three pitches. Two of the pitches almost hit the umpire in the head.



After walking in like fifty-five runs (can you say Brett Tomko), the manager on the other team yanked him. He didn't record one out I don't think.

Batted: 3 for 3 with a walk.

Here are the updated standings:



October 6th, 2007 4:20 PM PST

LBC (3-1) wins 78-70.

This is a solid victory. With Big Bri out serving his one game suspension and LBC running the whole game without any subs, it was an outstanding effort by the starting-five. Manny, Tuan, James, myself, and some random pick-up from the other team.

We led pretty much the entire game and pulled away in the fourth quarter leading by as much as fifteen points. This was my first real game back and I have to say...well, I'm back! Holler!

Stat line: 5 for 7, 10 pts, 10 rebounds.

October 6th, 2007 6:00 PM PST

NotGuiltyBrand.com loses 75-56.

This has to be the worst league game I've ever been apart of in my life! So my game at Banning High School ended at approximately 5:32 PM PST, I high-fived my teammates and told them I have to run. I have to get to San Marino by 6:00 PM PST for this new league I just entered. Actually, I entered this league last month but then I broke my finger into five pieces sucking at softball playing second base. I am a late-addition.

Anyhow, I showed up to my first game (team's fourth game, we're now 1-3) with 16 minutes and change left in the second half (this league has two halves) thanks to some killer traffic on the Long Beach Freeway.



I entered the game with about twelve minutes left and I'm not sure what happened but we lost by nineteen points when it was all said and done.

Some short, Asian kid with glasses was scoring on us at will! I sucked too! It's on next week!

Stat line: Please see http://www.chineseballers.com/
Click on "Players" and search for me. However, just for this game, I was using someone else's name, Eugene Cheng. 2 points, 1 rebound.

After the game, I went to Noodle World and ordered #82 with Thai Iced Tea Boba! Even though we lost, my stomach won! =)

No comments: