Monday, July 14, 2008

Almost A Perfect Weekend

July 11th, 2008, 9:00 PM PST @ Joe Rodgers Field

We lost again. We're now 1-14-1 in our last 16 softball games. I'm not sure if it's some kind of curse or what but our Hitmen can't seem to win. Props to the other team as they were smashing base hits after base hits on Friday night.

Gamenote: We only had 7 players at the start of gametime and picked up 3 solid infielders that can hit. Let's just say that one of them hit a grand slam and the other had a opposite field 3-run homer. Yeah, and we still lost. I think it was 26-24 or something like that. We left the bases loaded to end the game. It was a great game. A great game but we were still on the short end of it.

Batted: 3 for 5.


July 12th, 2008, 3:00 PM PST @ Best Fit Gym

It was my season debut for NotGuiltyBrand.com. We actually won this game pretty easily. We were down 7 early but came back strong to cruise the rest of the way. I did most of my scoring in the first half.

I'll post the stat-link to this game when it comes up later this week. Actually, there's no link. You have to visit the website www.myptba.com.

Here is the boxscore:




July 13th, 2008, 3:50 PM PST @ Banning HS

Another forfeit win for LBC. I think we're now 5-3.
Please see http://www.sbleague.com/
Click on "Standings," then "Silver."

No comments: