Monday, July 28, 2008

Winning Again

July 25th, 2008, 6:30 PM PST @ Joe Rodgers Field

Finally, we win again. I think it came at the hands of one of the worst teams in the league but still we won. A Hitmen win is considered newsflash these days.

As for the game, we won it in the last inning. We trailed by one run entering the last frame and I was able to get on a blooper to left-center and eventually scoring the tying-run. I've been hitting the ball like a little girl lately for this team. I'm not sure what it is but I crush solid hits for my work team and hit nothing but squibblers and loopers for Hitmen. Also, I made a big defensive error in right center when a liner from the skinniest guy ever lined one over my head for a 3-run homer. I charged in when he hit it hah.

I've been able to get on base someway and somehow though.

Batted : 3 for 4.


July 26th, 2008, 3:00 PM PST @ Best Fit Gym

I didn't make it to this game because I was helping my brother Tuan fix up his house (our old house). We got a lot done and we also ate a lot hah.

This was what he wanted for his bachelor's party.


July 27th, 2008, 12:50 PM PST @ Banning HS

We finished off our regular season with a solid 80-68 win over some team with all black guys. I say this because the rule is you can only have 2.5 a non-asian on a single-team hah.

Playoffs next weekend. Updates to come..

No comments: