Monday, July 21, 2008

Health Jeopardized

July 18th, 2008, 6:30 PM PST @ Joe Rodgers Field

Man, our Hitmen softball team stinks. Sam didn't show up and when Lyno took the mound, I had a feeling that we had no chance of winning. I was up extremely early that day for work and I was out of it. I think it was 11-0 after 2 innings and we just never recovered although I did pop out with the bases juiced in the 2nd inning when we had already scored 5 runs. A hit there could of turned the game but whatever we suck. I think the final score was 15-7 or something. I'll post the schedule when it I get it.


July 19th, 2008, 3:00 PM PST @ Best Fit Gym

This was a blowout win for us. I got there late cause I had to finish up as "grill man" at my nephew's barbeque at Stearn's Park next to my house. We had the Korean ribs going, some chicken, hotdogs, and burgers. Solid day at the park.

As for the game, we were already up by 9 points when I got there and we won by 20 something. Here is the boxscore from that game:




July 20th, 2008, 4:50 PM PST @ Banning HS

This game had a scary moment for me. I started this game and exited with like 3 minutes left in the 1st quarter for Manny. I was sitting there on the bench next to Tom and all of a sudden I took a glimpse up towards the light. I went dizzy and immediately I stood up to gasp for some air. It didn't work. I quickly fell to the floor and sat down. Next thing I know I leaned back and laid on the ground, my head adjacent to the ground. All I heard was a bunch of "Oh shit!" and "Are you alright?" I got up after like 5 seconds and downed 2 and a half water bottles and went outside for some air. Tom said I was kicking and shaking when I was on the bench. I don't remember doing that at all. Hopefully, I won't die from this hah.

I'm still feeling a little light-headed and as if something on the top left of my brain aint right. I also feel that I can pass out at any moment right now. But I'm still at work.

I went home during the 2nd quarter and we were losing by 7 points. I heard we lost. I slept from 715pm to 745am. The good thing is that I woke up.

Past week track record: I've been getting very little sleep latey and I didn't eat or drink much water yesterday. I also strained a nerve around my left neck area in last Wednesday's championship game and had to sit out most of that game.

No comments: