Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Number One Versus Number Two

June 30th, 2008, 9:00 PM PST @ Pan Pacific Park

Our softball game last night was a good one to say the least. Dead Presidents (8-1) and LegalZoom (6-3) were tied up in a slugfest.

I definitely choke in the last inning, walking 2 weak hitters in a row to start the inning. You just can't do this to a good team and expect to win. We actually had a chance and were on our way to a dramatic win in the bottom half of the inning but the lights went out with runners on 1st and 2nd with one out. We were down one after already scoring 2 runs in the inning.

A holler to my sisters' for showing up to this game. They're our first cheerleaders of the season.

Note: I definitely walked too many batters in this game, including 2 big ones to start the 7th, opening the door for DP to put up a fat eight spot. Ouch. On a lighter note, I had a lunch bet with Kendy on the first to get a homer in the game. Lunch me, sucka.

No comments: